Monday, December 29, 2008

Heart PD trip

went to trip again!!

Place: Port Dickson
Date: 28-29 Dec 2008
Participants: 60 of Heart people

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

After we have our 'brunch' in Seremban, we reach our apartment around 1.30pm. The beach beside apartment was very dirty as it is near to the oil extraction station. The apartment pool was dirty also as the water bit yellowish n smelly. So i decided not to play water during the trip.

They went to another beach side play water but I didnt follow as i am a bit lazy. I stay in the apartment for the whole evening. They only back from beach around 8pm so i have to wait for a long long long time before have my dinner. Hungry till half dying edi.

We went to light house (near Pantai Cermin) before we went back to KL.


With Khen Joon in the car. On the way to the lighthouse. He thought that i am a fierce person before he really know me.

Try to act cool... the light house entrance is behind of the sighboard.
.
The lighthouse was located at the uphill. We doesn't know that we can drive to the uphill so whole group was walking to the place. We spend about 30 mins before we reach there.
While we heading to the lighthouse, we meet some cars coming down n up. Then we start to grumble why not we also drive up to there?? Instead we are climbing up to the top. Well, just take it as exercise.
So hard only we reach at the uphill but the light house was closed. *Sweat*!!
So I must take a lot of pictures at there as i used up so many energy walking up to there.
.

Aiya!! Why u look so cool when took pic with me?? (Maybe he is too tired climbing up to there... Haha!!)

Actually is the 3 leng lui want to take pictures. But dun understand why the 2 guys appear...
.
Then become this big GROUP!! Girls surrounded by guys...
.. Finally, 4 of us took this pic!! Solely girls....
. Took with pui san... What Ah Ong doing behind us??
.
I found that my sun glasses was so attractive. Why?

This Lih Yeh using my sun glasses as mirror. Leng chai edi lar!! Plz return my sun glasses before it breaks!!
.

Have no idea what this guy doing? I was sitting on the grass while my sun glasses on my head. He try to took a pic of himself where appear on my sun glasses. *Sweat*

Well, that's end with my trip. *Enjoy*
.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.