Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!!

Went to count down with some of my ex-CG members as I had promised to count down with them this year. So, we have our dinner at 'Tasty Pot', Bandar Sunway. This shop serves steamboat buffet with its special menu -- soya bean soup. Its barbecue meat is taste well also.
.
.
Soya bean soup (left) with herbal soup (right)
.
.
My bowl. I wasn't ate a lot... Haha!!
.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
..
After having our dinner, we went to Puchong Hill for our countdown. We can see few firecrackers from several places at the up hill. While we waiting for count down, we start took some pictures.
.
.
Ask Victor to help take picture but he camwhore himself... *Sweat*
.
.

Why the other 3 doens't look at camera?
.
.

Isaac was showing everyone that his handphone is sot edi. Then Zheng Wei grab his hp n throw to the ground.
.
.

Then Isaac revenge by pushing Zheng Wei onto the floor. Wear nicely but lay on the floor!! haha!!
.
.
These 2 girls act innocent.
.
.
With Robin. How come a face appear in middle?? Who is that?? Spoil the picture!
.
.
At the garden.
.
.
With Isaac. This guy BULLY me so much!!!
.
.

Can see us?? From left: Yen Hing, me, Ching Mun.
They join us for count down after they have their 'Candle Light Dinner'.
.
.
Oii!! Dun commit suicide!!
.
.
Tim Ci was scare of high place. So his good buddy want to help him overcome the fear.
.
.
5 gays....
.
.
Finally end with year 2008!! I am so happy looking forward to year 2009 as i wish it is a good year for me. New year, new vision, new dream, new target and of coz a brand new life!! Forget what had happen behind and have a good kickstart!!

Have so many new plans and target in my mind now. Hopefully I get it all done by this year....
.
.
*Happy New Year*
.
PS: Thx for all the sms wishing especially from Yew Ren at Singapore. Thx for all the call wishing especially from my aunty, Jasmine, Chi Joon, Ashley & Ji Herng. Appreciate it!!
.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i agree your idea ! very nice blog