Monday, January 5, 2009

Blue Monday

haiz... even though i am having a long holiday but those days i was busy with my thesis. Countless my visitation to national library, just to collect the data. Then now have to start analyse our data. I didn't attend to the SPSS class so i TOTALLY have no ideas how the SPSS runs. *sigh* Finally i will meet with my supervisor tml morning. Seems like ages ago didnt see him. Hopefully he can help us a lot.

I actually just came back from my work. My boss had create new section - English class. I am the one who incharge of it!! OMG!! All of them thought my English was super good!! After I got an A2 for English during SPM, I have not really speak in English anymore. What to do?? I just accept it. Take it as a challenge to improve my English... Actually the job quite senang also. haha!!

My school damn efficient nowadays. First time I check my class timetable in the intranet before semester start.. Examination result is out before new semester start. I got a good result this semester but too bad coz it doesn't help in my CGPA. Totally didnt pull up my point!! Have to be more hardworking in new semester...

Time flies... coming new semester is my last semester in university life. I cant believe that I'm going to graduate!! *sob sob*


I use this pic as my msn display pic. Few frenz say it is scary. Only Chi Joon said it doesn't coz Suk Yee is more scary than me when she wear the red skirt during challenge camp.
..

No comments: