Sunday, January 11, 2009

Excited??

Finally i will start with a new semester tomolo, my Final semester!! I have 4 subjects this sem which sounds like very hard. One of my new year resolution is to pass all my papers so that i can graduate this year. Have to meet with my thesis supervisor tml morning, then go for class, then go for work. Another tiring day for me.

Planning to go for an overseas trip next year. Place?? secret!! Now have to start save money so i cant spend much!! Hope to save more $$$ when i come out to work. Thought to change my phone de since it is shot shot dei... Hopefully it can tahan until next year lor... My fren laugh at me that my phone wouldn't tahan till next year... Erm...
.

2 comments:

Rum Tum Cat said...

im sure you will pass all the paper with flying colours ^^

jane gan said...

haha!! thx thx!! hopefully i will pass all the papers! same to u too!!