Friday, December 19, 2008

My part time job

I have start my work as assistant in Kumon centre a month ago. The paid is not very high but i still satisfied with it. My job is very easy which is help to mark all the students' worksheets only. Work only 2 days per week so i am quite enjoy with it!!

Feel happy to see some of the students. Well, there have a boy which is only 6 years old but he is very clever. He can memorise all the mutiplication at his ages!! He is very cute!! He is a boy which is very small in size, always come with his light blue jacket n wear a spect. Sometimes he is very naughty until we want to shout at him!! Anyway, when he is reach the centre, sure we have a lot of fun with him.

However, i have one strange colleague. I actually dun like to sit beside him but dunno is it fate, I always sit beside him. Feeling he is overacting. Always like to pass the works to other colleagues but he seems like no need to do anything. Ops!! Hopefully he dun see my post here. Haha!! But he is not that bad until i hate him.
.

No comments: