Sunday, December 14, 2008

Friends gathering

Today I went for my secondary school friend's gathering. Only some of them are coming out. Well, we had actually meet each other 6 months ago and yet today we have it again! Lesser people but still we have some common topics to chat with.

i was quite shock when one of my friend said i looks like a PR person, rather than person who study account. He said I know a lot of things, travel a lot and know a lot of people. Well, this also can consider as a PR person?? I just a bit talkactive today but not always do so. I know how to communicate well with people but i dun always do that coz sometimes i was lazy to talk.

Anyway, i was thinking to change my field after i graduate. Perhaps no longer in account field!! But have to depends on the economic by the time i graduate!! Hope that our economic will be better next year...
.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

how can you write a so cool blog,i am watting your new post in the future!