Friday, December 26, 2008

10th anniversary

I know Mun Jie in church when we are in standard six. We get closer to each other in Form 1 and eventually we become a very good friend since after that. When we counted back years that we have know each other, we were shock that it was already 10 years we being good friend!!

So we suggest to have an anniversary celebration before 2008 ends. So coincidence both of us are free on X-mas, so we finally celebrate it!! Yoohoo!!

We have choose to go Nu Ze Xui or i call it as 'Cow Car Water' . We have our lunch at a restaurant named 100° which is serve individual steamboat and also chocolate foudue. So happy that I also found my favourite here ---> Cheese Foudue!! That day after my exam finish, i was going to Serdang with my classmate for the cheese foudue but too bad all edi closed shop. But now i found another place serve this dish.

This is me with the steamboat and cheese foudue. Of coz i share this with Mun Jie.
.
Mun Jie with her happy smiling face.
.
.
At night, we went to OneU for movie 'Cape No. 7'. The movie is not bad. I like the songs in the movie. Before the movie start, we walk around the shopping mall. OneU has the nicest X-mas decoration this year. It is better than Mid Valley and Pyramid. So we capture some pictures there.

The decoration on the stage.
.

Mun Jie took this pic for me.

Then I took back for her.

Finally we took it together.

With the same emotion. (Mun Jie follow me de... HeHe!!)

Well... Merry X-mas and Happy 10th Anniversary!!
.

4 comments:

Rum Tum Cat said...

u didnt ask me join again T.T

.:: JaNe GaN ::. said...

haha!! next time ask u out lor... but u must join n dun ffg woh!!

Rainbow.G said...

im free sure wil join lar..issh!! u ate the cheese fondue never ask me lar !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*slap*

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.