Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Cactus

Few weeks ago, i just bought a new book shelf for my room. Rearrange my room and it looks nicer now. But it seems like lack of some decoration. So I plan to get a plant for my room. I am kinda lazy to take care anything for a long time so I guess 'cactus' will be most suitable for me. Just have it and put it aside. Cactus so 'cheong meng', I think it will not die so easily.

One of my fren went to Cameron last week and she manage to get a cactus for me! So happy when I got the cactus from her. This is my cactus!!


Should give it a name? Perhaps just called it cactus...

My another fren told me that he also bought some cactus from Cameron last time but all his cactus die few days after he reach KL. I think he has no talent to become a gardener or give the cactus too much of water so it die. So funny when i heard about it! Haha!!
.

No comments: