Saturday, June 6, 2009

working life

Have been worked for a week at PJ. My company is a MNC were they have branches globally. Work in Finance Department as a processing executive where need to deal with foreign countries account. As I was in GA team, month end will be my peak period!! That's what my team lead and colleagues told me.

As this is my first week, most of the time i was sitting in the office and look at my colleagues, on how they doing work. Training is given by my team lead where sometimes I feel that I am going back to my uni life again!! The training is sounds like my lecture!! Well, much things to learn from the training as well.. Have to really know how to do the full set account, especially those 'costing'!! My team lead even said, 'In my team, all my team members have to know everything. Must also know more than what you should know!!'. That's a big challenge for me and i will grab this chance to absorb as much as i can!! As my company are using SAP for their accounting, that is another fun things that i can get in touch!!

No comments: