Thursday, June 18, 2009

A happy week

This week was a happy week for me. So many great things happen everyday!!

One of it was happen in the Tues. As usual, I am having lunch with my collegues nearby our office cafeteria. Perhaps I was too talkactive coz i told the boss that his Durian Puff are not really a Durian Puff coz he mixed with peanut and banana, when i bought it on Mon. The boss promise me that he will make a new one for me the next day. I thought he was just kiddding. Anyhow, when we are having our lunch at his stall the next day, he treat us with the Durian Puff which is have more durian inside. Each of us get one for FREE!! I was damn paiseh being tease by my friend. Because of me, everyone of them get a one each FOC, and our group have 10 people in total!! The boss sure rugi edi because of us.

Since I have start work this month, I seldom have chance to meet with my classmates. Yesterday(Wed), i left office by 6.45pm and drive home as usual. After I off my car engine, i get a call from Hui Joo, invite me for a dinner at Full House. Was thinking whether to go coz I just reach home. My last decision is to join them since my house is near to the place. Meet with few ex-classmates. Have a good fellowship time with them though i am bit tired. We finish with our dinner quite late. All shops are closed coz it is edi 10.30pm. We back home after we took some pics!!

No comments: