Tuesday, June 9, 2009

In the office!!

Writing this post in my office right now!! Today was my 2nd day of my 2nd week working here. Team lead was not in these two days so i was free in the office. Dont say i doing nothing here. I do revice on the training notes and also look in the SAP. But still some of it I dont really understand as i dun have material on hand to do practise. Just pray that my team lead will be in office tml so perhaps I can continue with my training. As my team is handle for month end closing and my responsible countries not yet in (as what I heard), so i think I will still be free until next week.

I actually was thinking whether to take ACCA exams as i just have to finish up with the last 5 papers. With the ACCA cert, at least i can be certified as an accountant. Fees is the main factors that I need to take into consideration. Of coz, will take it as my part time as I still need to work. Maybe i will go for next year Jan intake.

Well, i heard too many bad news recently. One of it was WC's grandma had passed away yesterday and funeral will be held today at her house. May your grandma rest in peace ya!! There is nothing else I can do except attend to the funeral tonite and give you my support.

So now, i will keep on to fa mou-ing in the office until i fong gong at 6pm!!

4 comments:

Rum Tum Cat said...

im stil in the office too

if u want to work as audit..then i encourage u to take ACCA ^^ if u are not..then dont waste lar..since u need to pay the fees every year right.. if u are in audit firm they pay for u kekeeeeeeeeeeeeee

.:: JaNe GaN ::. said...

wah!! u are having OT yest??

ACCA not only useful for audit ppl but also for accountant... but i never heard that audit firm will pay acca fees for their employee... still very uncertain for me whether to take the cert...

Rum Tum Cat said...

im not sure that what i heard from my acca friend..hehe u can ask ask them ler.. :P

hmm if u got the money then study..if u not..why not work first ??

.:: JaNe GaN ::. said...

oh.. if i study acca, will take it as part time, not full time..