Saturday, May 30, 2009

Some updates!!

Whew!! So long I didnt update my blog!! Being busy after back from Surabaya... What I doing??

I went for a day trip with my 2 good buddies ~ WC n PS.. Very for 3 of us to meet as PS study at Sabah while WC was working at night.. Though it was tired that day coz walk so much, talk so much, eat so much, shoot so much etc, but i appreciate the quality time being together with them.. will try to upload some pictures here later if i am free...

As i edi graduate, the next thing i should do is applying for jobs!! Have been go through so many interviews, at last i got a job offer in Mid Valley.. Ask me to start work on 1 June 2009.. However, i had rejected it at last after i have deep thought on it.. It is not that kind of jobs that I want... Sorry ya Jia Pei and thx for ur effort to intro me the job.. And also thx to WC who ask me to go interview for that..

I still gonna to start work on 1 June 2009 but i will be working in PJ.. A MNC where it is a cross border company so I will be dealing with foreign ppl.. Salary wise, I am quite satisfied with it.. kaka!! Went for interview on Thus, got my offer letter on Fri and tml need to go for general medical check up at PJ.. So fast they progress.. Anyway, working environment here will be fast pace and sometimes it might pressure as have to finish up the work on time.. I still like that job that it allows me to learn many things and have a wider exposure!!

Last but not least, today i will be sitting for my deadly MADM paper!! Got an D for it.. Was thinking whether to take the supplementary paper.. At last, i still pay 100 bucks and will be sitting for the paper this afternoon.. hopefully i got a C for it so it will not affect my CGPA badly!!

Today was Yew Ren 's birthday, so
'Uncle, Happy Birthday ya!!'

3 comments: