Monday, May 11, 2009

A Memorable Trip

I reached KL yesterday night. Back from my class trip. We went to Cherating as our graduate trip. I cant believe that's the end of my 3 years uni life. I thought i will have no feeling since normally i am 'cool blood' person. Somehow, i feel like i am going to lose somethings which is so precious in my life. I start to feel sad at the time we reached KL. Also scare will not meet another group of friends like them in the future.

Though it was only 3 days 2 nights trip, all of us enjoy it well. Feel that the trip is ends too fast. Everyone are going back to their normal life now. Some are looking for jobs, some are waiting for the enrolment of ACCA course. Even though we have own path way to go right now, I wish all the best to everyone of us! Looking forward to the class gathering!!

Miss you guys!! Utar BAC Group 4 (2006-2009) rocks!!

No comments: