Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Done with my last paper!!

Finally finish with my last paper today ~ my deadly paper MADM!! I like the quotation of my friend for this subject in the facebook ~ Make Anyone Depressed & Mad!!

Even though i am done with it, but it will not going to end like this. Besides enjoying my coming up trips, i might have to study for this subject again if my name is in the Supp List. After I had calculated my marks, I am at the border line. Quite worry for it but I cant do anything now beside waiting for the supp list to out.

All of us discuss on the answers and some I got it correctly so hope it gain me some marks. Ralph come told me after exam, 'Let us meet at school again in the June.'

Choi!! I totally dun want to come back for next semester!! Pray that God will let me to pass this deadly paper which make people depressed and mad!!


XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX


After exam, we took class pictures as all of us are wearing class T-shirt. (will try to update the pic soon) Anyway, this is not the main i want to wrote here. I want to help my fren to write something here. Jing Lin's house kena masuk pencuri AGAIN!!

She got the news after we finish with the photo shooting. So she rush back with Pei Hua as they stay in the same house. This is the second time her house being broke by thief/thieves in the Sg Long. She lost her laptop and some cash. Police came but they do nothing. Just have a look and said few words then they leave. Jing Lin was so angry and said to those police, 'Sg Long not very safe?? Why this kind of case happen again? I experience it for second time!!'

Then she went to guard house request for the video clip. Then the guard asked her to wait for the management team to come back tml then only she can view the video. The longer time it takes, the harder they can catch the thief. So, she can do nothing now.

Thx God that she only lost her laptop but not her important documents. As we edi finish with our semester, so she dun really need her laptop right now.

We just wondering how come her neighbour didn't realise that a broke case is happening in that floor. As we can see from the picture below, the thief should bang the door until the wall is seriously damage so that they can open the door and enter into it. The person must be someone who very big size or very strong until they can make the wall become like that. As such, wasn't any voices was making when the person try to bang the door? Furthermore, how come the thief/thieves was so smart to choose the time where no one was in the house? We are doubting...

What I can say, 'Sg Long is not safe!!'

ps: I think i really need to buy a pendrive to store all my pics... too much of it!!

No comments: