Friday, May 8, 2009

Two old buddies

Both of them can consider as one of my good friends in my life. Know them for more than 5 years. Whao!!




Yew Ren, my senior from SMKSS. This guys is quite funny and very easy to bully him. Lost contact with him after he graduate but start to keep in touch in this few recent years. He always complain me that i am a busy person coz i always unable to meet him up when he back from Singapore for a holiday. What I can say is, 'Time not match'. kaka!! The pic took when we meet up after he 'senyap-senyap' back to KL for Labour Day holiday.





Sze Wei, my junior from SMKSS. We always get crazy during secondary school and we can laugh for ntg. Though we are hard to meet up nowadays as both of us also busy, we still able to meet up once a while. The pic took when I pay a visit to IOI mall where the place she work. (Wei, i should upload ur 'wu liao smiley face card' here also. Haha!!)

2 comments:

Rum Tum Cat said...

toilet camwhores hahahahaaaaaaa who tat guy?

.:: JaNe GaN ::. said...

u also always camwhores urself... u never meet the guy in school? too bad then...