Thursday, March 19, 2009

Whew!! Time Flies!!

Got the timetable for my final exam of this semester. The last subject is scheduled on 6 May 2009. Which means I am totally free from school life after 6 May 2009. I cant believe that I am going to graduate after 2 months!! That's end with my 18 years of school life!!

Should thanks God for I am able to graduate as a degree student. Due to my family finacial condition, i never thought i can get a degree cert. God is so miraculous that He had provided all to my need. He lead me through all the abstacles and help me to solve all my problems. What I can say is He is above everything and more than we can imagine!!

I still remember the moment i went to UTAR for register myself a course. Then attend to the orientation whereby i had skip the second day. First day went to class. Sit beside Jing Lin who now become one of my closest fren at uni. Get two sms from my fren on the first day i step into uni for class.

In between, I was struggling for asg, midterm, presentation and final exams. I even have sat for supplementary paper. Was once wondering when will I graduate and finally working out there. When will I earn my first pail of gold. When will I going to be financial independence. Some happy and unhappy things also happen during these 3 years! Now, i am going to moving up into another level.

So, I have 4 wishes for this year:
1. Pass all my paper in this coming final exam
2. Enjoy myself well after exam - travel & trip
3. Get a job and hopefully start to work in June
4. Secret!! (haha!)
.
PS: want to specially thz Isaac for helping me design of the presentaion slides. Appreciate it much!!

1 comment:

Rum Tum Cat said...

im sure u will pass all ur exam with flying colour ^^