Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Jogoya Dinner with classmates ~ Happy!!

I went to Jogoya for the second time with my dear classmates today for our pre-graduation dinner. Pay for only RM 60 (inclusive of tax) per person since it has promotion as 2 for 88++ with the coupon purchase on the web. Have funs with them and I really enjoy the night. Those photos are took with my camera only. Have few cameras tonite.
.

Girls took pictures in front of Utar south lobby entrance. We are waiting for the time to depart.
.
With Puspa. The only Indian classmate i have during my uni life.
.
This is taken by You Yuan. I thought it was the egg from the sushi session but actually is the melted Hagen Dazz ice cream. *sweat*
.
The five of us who always stick together in school.
.

With Jason 'fan shu'. We always tease each other as 'fan shu', 'mu shu' in school.
.
The so called 'Shu' family with newly added members.
Up from left: French Fries (Sue Chie), Fan Shu (Jason), Muk Shu (Jane)
Down from left: Mash Potato (Jing Lin), Sweetcorn Powder (Yvonne), Potato (Song Yi)
.

The French Fries from 'French'! Jing Lin thought she was come from 'Fan Hua'.
.
Haunted pic!! Can see the 'ghost' above my head?
.

The 'ghost' is back!!
.

The only food photo i took on the day. Lazy to snap any food photos since i was busy eating. I admit is my bad habit.
.
Me with the cakes. It is yummy esp blueberry cheese!!
You Yuan, Jane n Xiang with the cakes.
.
Seng Hong with the coconut. He is drunk and face is super red like a tomato!! I heard that he had drank 6++ of red wine.
.
Me with the French Fries!! haha!!
.
The table before cleaning...
.
As the usual things I will do with my camera ~ camwhore myself!!
.
Ralph n Jane. This guy always like to call my name as 'Jane' in school.
.
Me again with the glass of wine. A bit dizzy after drank my second glass of wine in a shoot.
.
Group photo with the 2 birthday girls. (Xiang Xiang and Jane)
.
The two March Babies!!
.
Our birthday cake from Jogoya. It is free!!
.
I want to eat the whole cake!!
.
Xiang with her cute pose!
.
Yvonne should stand beside Hui Joo.
.
The so-called SHE.
.
Poh Geok n Jane.
.
My dear class rep, Chun Yan. No doubt he is drunk after few glasses of wine. Start talk nonsence and entertain us with his funny act.
.
One of his funny act. Holding the VIP receipt.
.
Inside the toilet. With Sue Chie and Yvonne.
.
Myself again!!
.
Why she is shock?
.
With Ling Ling Wong. The flower was placed inside the toilet.
.
With Poh Geok. She never laugh when took photos.
.
Can see me holding a light?
.
Holding the flower again. This time is with Kan Yee.
.
With Phiak inside the toilet.
.
Two pretty girls.
.
With Puspa again!
.
'SHE' posing outside the Jogoya.
From right : Selina, Hebe, Ella.
.
What Melvyn is doing on the floor? Showing his leg??
Signal of drunk.
.
Picture of the day!! All acting cool.
Are we looks like model?
.
.

2 comments:

Rum Tum Cat said...

wah so many ppl go jogoya wor...whole jogoya is your liao lor.. kekeke...so good jogoya gip u free bday cake de? cos u pretty ar?? :P happy belated bday ;)

.:: JaNe GaN ::. said...

total of us = 20++. Jogoya give us a room named 'chairman'.
since we are dining as buffet style, i think they dun mind to give us the cake for free ba!!

btw, not yet reach my birthday!! thx anyway for ur wish...