Wednesday, March 11, 2009

days without internet

Since last fri, i cant on9 at home. This cause me a very big incovenience. I suppose to finish all my assignments by this week. Now, without the internet, how can I search for info?

I force to stay at school till very late for finish up my assignments, include of today. Eyes is very dry and sleepy. Brain edi cant think anything.

When the internet service will be recover? Thinking to change my internet provider if Maxis still unable to recover its service by this week.
.

2 comments:

Rum Tum Cat said...

why suddenly cant online?? scold tmnet ppl lar


o using maxis
i hate maxis so sux lor..change p1 la my dear

.:: JaNe GaN ::. said...

dunno what happen to the maxis broadband at my housing area. Edi log in few complaints but seems like nothing had changes.

I edi sign up for the P1 today and now i am on9 at home with a better speed... The price is cheaper also!!