Saturday, March 14, 2009

Finish with VIVA

Finally I am done with my VIVA (thesis presentation) yesterday. The presentation is condesired okie, just have some problem with the second examiner. After our presentation finish, as usual there will be a Q & A section. At first, the second examiner have nothing to ask. So only our supervisor asked some general question for us to answer. However, when the second examiner start asking questions, he seems like have the intention to make our life hard. Honestly, i don't really understand what was he asking. So we just try our best to answer his questions.

After that, we have a photograph taking session outside the room with our classmates. We are too excited and noisy until a lecturer come out to scold us. Damn embarass!!


Well, that's not the end of my busyness. I still have 3 asg to pass up on next week plus a midterm next Fri as well. 2 out of 3 asg havent really start. I totally blank for the whole subject that going to have test on next fri. Have to pass up my thesis final report also which no one know the exact date to pass up! Means that I dont have time to rest after VIVA. *Sigh*
.

No comments: