Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Rainny day ~ Good or Bad?

This early morning the land was pour by the heavy rain. It was a nice day to have sleep in such a weather. However, I still have to wake up from my sleep since i was sleep too early yesterday night.

The rain began heavy flow by the time i want to prepare myself for today's class. So this was pop out in my mind,
'Still want to go class?? CG woh!! Normally I learn nothing in the class. Moreover now was heavy rain out there, quite dangerous to drive in such a bad weather outside. Easy to get accident as I had encounter with such situation few times edi...'

But after a long thought, i still decide to go school in this hour. So i went out from my house after 'Gao Tim' all the things.

I start to pray that God will protect me n my car to be reach Sg Long safely before I start my journey. As what I had expected, there are small traffic jam at the highway outside my house. The car in front of me put an emergency break so I break my car slowly and finally stop behind the car at the middle lane. So i look at my back mirror. A car was moving fast behind my car and it seems like doesn't have a sign to slow down his car. Gila de driver drive so fast in a rainny day!! Oh God!! Please dont let accident to happen again in this rainning day!! I can see that the car want to avoid from bump into my car and the car move to the fast lane. By the time it shift to the right lane, i heard a sound.

Oh God, this is not going to happen again!! How come?? The car was a ViVa and drove by a Nigerian, if I am not mistaken. I didnt have the intention to stop my car at this heavy rainning day and go down to see how is the damages that cause by the riculouss driver. I just can see component of the front ViVa seems like falling down. So I can imagine how the damages caused by the riculous drive at my car boot.

I can do nothing but only continue to drive until reach Sg Long. I thanks God for I reach Sg Long safely. When i check my car, it is so miraculous that my car has no damages that I was imagine!! How great is the God protected me!! Just pity the ViVa coz i think the driver need to spend some money repairing his car. WooHoo!!

Updated 7.30pm

I was so careless today. The day was a bit dark when i drive to school this morning so i on my car lamp. When I reached school, put down my car, directly went to my class since I edi late for my class. After end with my class on 3.30pm, i was heading to my car. Press the alarm button, seated myself inside the car and try to on my car engine. Shit!! why no responce?? Then I realise that I forgot to off my car lamp before i leave my car at the parking lot!! So careless!!

Asked for help from the car mechanical shop nearby and get my car battery changed. It is the fate for the old car battery to be done with it duty since it edi nearly 5 years old. I heard that normally car battery can only tahan to the most 2++ years but mine can used till up to 5 years. So is 'sun bian' change it. Hopefully I will not be that careless next time!

No comments: