Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Tea Time at Delicious

Have a great time with some friends at Delicious, Mid Valley last few weeks. Not much pictures taken. Only these few -->


The cages. Try to go closer with the cages to take the photo but too bad they close the session.


My friend had put it this way. Then the waitress make it 'stand' and my friend make it to 'sleep' again.


The fork in front of me. This fork is mine!


My friend's fork. I buta buta get scold from my friend becoz of this fork. She thought i took her fork. *Innocent*


The cup of hot honey lemon with the little biscuit provided.


The cup of hot mocha with the little small biscuit.


The cheese cake (forgot its name) that we share among us. My friend is funny, thought they put '猪油炸' on the top of the cake as it looks alike.

No comments: