Monday, March 15, 2010

Nyonya Food at 1U

Have some Nyonya food at 1U last 2 weeks. 2 persons can eat up these much, no wonder I am gaining my weight recently. But still, i cant resisting to taste new and nice food. Though they have the Nyonya food outlet at 1U, i still prefer to the Nyonya taste from Malacca.

The plate of Nasi Lemak Pandan. I can smell the pandan flovour from the rice when it serves to us. With 2 pieces of curry chicken serves, it should be worth the price.


My plate of 'Chee Cheong Fun'. Not too bad, Not too good. Rate as normal.


Egg Century & dry Oyster porridge. It is cooked well and I like it.


Nyonya Cendol. I would prefer with the Malacca cendol at the Jonker Street where it is tastier with the Gula Melacca.


Thai Red Ruby. It has a lot of 'Red Ruby' in a bowl. All sink at the bottom of the bowl.

2 persons with this table of foods that really make our stomach fill off. ^^

No comments: