Monday, March 15, 2010

Klang Bak Kut Teh

Beside seafood, Klang is also a place famous of Bak Kut Teh. There are various type cooking style in preparing this dish and Klang version is quite different with what i had all the while in KL.

In the early morning, he came to my house to fetch me. As he had promised, this time he will bring me to try Klang Bak Kut Teh, at Taman Berkeley. After 2 highway tolls from Federal Highway, we finally reach to this restaurant. It is located at the corner of a shop lot, which I know which shop but do not remember of its name. *OPS* Not much pictures that I took as I am too hungry at that time.

The way they present the food is quite unique. Each small bowl will only contains one part of the pork together with the soup. Fire is light up to heat the food while we enjoying the food.


3 bowls of different part of pork & one plate of vegetable. Only we two to finish all this. Feel guilty after this meal as my weight is gain again. LOL!


Closer view of the Bak Kut Teh as they serve in a small bowl each. I love the soup as it is thicker compare to what I always had in KL. I cant stop myself from keep drinking it. We had request to add soup for few times. ^^


He with the food.


Me with the food.


We manage to KO all the food. This pic is took when we finish it 8899.


‘猪肚’is totally not my favourite. I only ate 4 pieces and left the rest for him. Very full with my stomach after we have finish with the meal.


After the meal at Klang, we are heading back to Puchong. Weird that it is jam before the toll. I got nothing to do in the car so took out my camera and capture pictures. keke! My habit. Only show off 2 pictures here.
The driver with the Touch n Go card.


Try to capture a nice one through the side mirror.



No comments: