Sunday, August 2, 2009

Some updated!

So fast it comes to August now. Time really flies since i was start working, esp for last week. Seems like the time is not enough for me to finish up with my works. Almost everyday i stay at office till very late and yet i still cant finish with my work. I am still very new in my company and my learning curve still have a long way to go. Was thought to do some work at home just now but too bad the line was not very good. So have to push all the works for tml!

Since it is weekend, i was going out with my good fren for a movie and SHOPPING! As the sales is going on until this month end, perhaps we will go for another round before it ends. Watch 'Proposal' in the morning. The story line is simple and normal and yet i enjoy it as is a comedy. Waiting for Final Destination now as it will be showing up at the end of this month. Hope i can find someone to watch with me as most of my fren don't like to watch horror movie.

Next Sun was my big day. After 3 years of study in UTAR, i finally graduate with my degree. Everyone was study hard just to get the paper to secure a good job in society after graduate from the school. Going through all the hard time, i.e. assignment, thesis, final exam just to ensure we really pass every stage. Well, all these are memory now.

What a golden chance i get from this company is I will be away from KL for my first business trip in another 2 weeks. The destination is the place that I wish to go for my next travel destination, and i cant imagine i got the chance now! It is a big challenges for me where i have face with my own client and talk to them, instead of contact them through IM, email and phone conference only. My heart really feel thankful to God as i know He is the one who gave me all these.

Well, i shall go sleep now with a thankful heart. Works are awaiting for me tml!!

No comments: