Saturday, August 15, 2009

My Convo

9 August 2009 as my convo day. At first, i was thinking whether to join school convocation as there are so many things to be taking care off. After a long deep, I had make the decision --> attend to convo! It was held at Wisma MCA, Jalan Ampang. Happy to see all my classmates and now everyone was heading to their career life path or continue with ACCA study. Very admire those who continue with ACCA study as I don't think i want to continue with that paper. Wish everyone all the best in their life and looking forward to our next gathering!


Yeah! We are graduate!


Hat throwing 2


Me in front of the building.


Thanks for everyone who attend. Thanks for your flowers and presents. Thanks for all the blessing via sms. Especially thanks to KYR who accidentally become my 'ah sei' that day. Will remember you all!


No comments: