Saturday, April 4, 2009

Cele on April Fool

During my birthday, I got a card from my fellow groupmates. Appreciate and surprised when i received it. I know they have put a lot of effort in it. Thx ya!!

It is me on the front page.


This is from Jing Lin.

This is from Kan Yee.

This is from Ah Phiak.

This is from Sue Chie. Everyone said her turtle pic looks the nicer since she is the one who make the turtle pics. I have no comment on it. Haha!!

With Jing Lin. Took after CRCI tutorial class.
What kind of emotion that we two having?

As usual, have to take a single shoot of her with my camera.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Then, they cele Jing Lin and my birthday at secret recipe.
Phiak's chicken chop rice.

The beef lagsana from Secret Recipe.

With Phiak in the MADM lecture hall after lunch.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

As we had planned to eat durian at phiak's house after class, so we drive to Cheras Mahkota to look for durian. I was doubt whether we can get a cheap durian in the month of April since it is not yet Musim Durian.
As the weather is so hot on that day, so we give a visit to 'Little Penang' which is located at Cheras Mahkota.
Ice Kacang which is highly recommend by my fren. Only cost RM 3.80 per bowl which it is quite worth with the big serving size.

The four bowl of ice kacang.

Kan Yee had ordered nasi lemak as she is hungry. Pic shows the curry chicken that comes with the plate of rice. It is a bit spicy and delicious.

The plate of nasi lemak with some of the side dish. It only cost RM 8.80 per plate of nasi lemak which come with the curry chicken.

Her evil smail...

Kan yee having her plate of nasi lemak.

Phiak with her ice kacang.

Me and Jing Lin blowing the fate birthday cake...
Anyway, wish Jing Lin have a happy birthday as today is ur big day!!
.

No comments: