Sunday, April 5, 2009

Another birthday celebration

Have another birthday celebration together with my good 4 buddies ~ Zheng Wei, Robin, Jen & Jasmine on Sat night. It should be called as Sun morning since they reach my house on 12.10am when I'm going to fall asleep while waiting for them. Anyway, thz guys for ur quality time!!

Well, as Sun (5/4) also Robin's birthday, so we celebrate it together. Have our 'supper' at Puteri Mart since all the shops edi closed at that late hour. Ordered varieties of food!!

Me with the butter crab. Taste so so only and the crab is small in size.

ZW should be very hungry until he can grab so much of foods in a shoot. Haha!!

Jasmine looking at the foods.

Jen n Robin. Shoot without their concern.

Our table. Only portion of it. We very 'geng'. Only 5 people but can eat so much of food. But very fat coz it is SUPPER!!


2 comments:

Jasmine a.k.a Hui Shin said...

weii... why put that blur blur me, wai sek pic of mine?

.:: JaNe GaN ::. said...

aiya.. dun scold me ya!!!
only that single pic in my camera so i put it lor... next time u let me capture the pretty of you and i put it here again lor.. haha!!