Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Being busy ~ revision

Haiz.. I am being busy recently esp my final are coming soon net week..
There are few posts that i want to blog here but i think have to postpone it until after i really free.. plus i am a bit lazy as well..
There are too much of topics/areas that I need to cover for my final..
Stop myself from open the computer and wasting time here..
Also stop myself from going out frequently..
Make myself have sufficient sleep time so that i can easily memorise all the points..

Oh God!! bless me for my final!!

2 comments:

Blur Pei said...

I don like study life, but I enjoy the freedom of study life. altou my work now is eazy...still u have to commit in work. cannot skip work just like tat.

I would like to be a student again, but not those field that really crack my head. hehe

Good luck in ur exam ya!!

.:: JaNe GaN ::. said...

yaya.. that's the different btw work n study..
no worry, i will do my best in the exam.. kaka!!