Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Keep this Keep that

CNY is going to end. Few things that I want to 'keep' after the CNY!

Keep all my Ang Pow MONEY. Economy nowadays are not that good so must save for the future. As what the Bahasa said, 'Sediakan payung sebelum hujan'. Restrict myself not to spend too much!

Keep my ENERGY. Coming soon are my assignment due date, mid term exam, tutorial presentation and foremost, my thesis presentation that coming in the Mac. Hope that I have enough energy and good health to go through it!

Keep my FOOD!! Should keep my 'appetite' away. Ate too much during CNY!! Buffet, Buffet and Buffet!!! Oh no!! I think i am getting fatter edi!! Now I still can eat non-stop!!

Keep my BRAIN!! It seems like so much to digest this semester. Better to have a good time management. Dun want to regret when the final exam come!!

Keep my HAIR!! Just cut my hair yesterday. Thought want to cut till above shoulder level since i want to change my hair style but didnt do so. Aunty said short hair not suit me. Show pic here next time!

Keep the TIME now for God! It is time for me to pray! Want to sleep earlier tonite!!
.

No comments: