Monday, February 2, 2009

Pig Cage In Water 猪笼进水

Year 2009 should be a good year for me! The Ang Pow i got today from my boss should be the last Ang Pow for this year. This was the year which i get the most ang pows during CNY! Thanks God for what i get during CNY. It is more than what i can imagine!! May God's blessing will keep on to overflow in my life throughout the remaining 11 months. I know He is always keep look after me!!

Holidays end mean another journey will begin. I have totally put down all my school work and enjoy my one-week holiday wholeheartly. Now, i have to 'start' my engine again n keep moving. Lazy to look at assignments and yet i have to make it done since the deadline is soon at the corner. VIVA presentation will be held on Mac. Mid terms will also turn up soon. Going back to my busy lifestyle!
.

No comments: