Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Short Sem

Still have 2 semesters to go before i graduate. Going to end with my study life soon and got to start with my working life after that.

I can feel the busy-ness that will start coming into my life. Even though i have 2 subjects in this semester, time also seems like not enough. I have to start collect data for my thesis. Try to find some info on the net but hard to get the data I need. All useless data appear. Try to use other way but i still get the same result. Ish!! No wonder everyone was suffer of the thesis.

Start school only edi get the assignment task. Since i am having a short sem, i have to pass up the assignment so soon and having a test in week 3!!

Plus i have 3 church camps ahead and i'm incharge in the games. Have to organise meeting and plan for the games. Oh my God! These havent add on the time for me to do discipleship in my CG. I have stop it for a long time and I just can pray that God keep on to look after my CG.

What to less?
sleep, drama, entertainment, outing, day dreaming

What to more?
work, think, driving, study, find info, assignments, meeting, exams

What I hope to get more?
Money, rest, freedom...
.

No comments: