Sunday, October 12, 2008

Crying without tears

Just come back from the funeral. Wei Han's dad passed away due to cancer. His sisters cry badly in the funeral. I understand that kind of feeling.

Honestly, I dont like to attend to any funeral service. It always cause me to think back to my dad. Even though he edi passed away 3 years ago, but sometimes i do hope that he is still here. Everyone thought that i was a strong girl. The fact is I am not as strong as they can see.

Well, just telling myself 'dont think too much since it is edi pass!'
.

3 comments:

Rum Tum Cat said...

ya you are right its already pass...You cant change it thats the face dear..i know its very hard to lost loved ones...after all we gonna accept it right... be strong ^^

Rum Tum Cat said...

oh uh..typo..thats the fact*

.:: JaNe GaN ::. said...

yaya... i just keep it in my heart all the while...