Thursday, August 7, 2008

RMP Presentation

Finally i had done with my thesis presentation today..

Not very good with it. My group was the first group who present for this subject in my class.

My group's topic was specific on a company. My teacher had scold us before we start our presentation. He said that we cant do only on a company. We have to choose 100 companies instead. Then he said my group's supervisor was very 'good' for he had proposed this topic to us.

He also asked us whether we had wrote such topic in the proposal brief. Oh my God!! We had actually passed it up to him few weeks ago and now he want to ask us such question??

Then, we just present on the slides that we prepared. I am the last person who present in my group. It is about 'research methodology'. Teacher was smilling when i went out to present. Before we start the class, i heard from my other friends that he like to ask hard question for that particular part of presentation. I guess that he is only understand and interested to that part of whole presentation. That's why he looks at me and smile before i start present.

After we finish with our presentation, he just give some comments and correct the mistakes that we had make in the slides. We still can continue with the work but have to change some part of it. Erm, luckily he is not rejected the whole ideas.

Have to pass up our proposal after 3 weeks. So, now we will be more relax as we had finish all the presentations. Remaining is only the proposal and final after a month.

No comments: