Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Chocolate


I forgot since when i love the CHOCOLATE much!
If not mistaken, it starts when i was in secondary school.
One of my best fren had asked me to try out bitter choco (or dark choco).
From that day, i love to eat choco, esp with the mint and bitter type.
White chocolate's taste not bad as well.
Somehow the taste is similar to milk chocolate.
Wine chocolate is only okie for me.
People always like to say that chocolate cause fat.
But I dont care at all.

There are few health benefits of chocolate:

1) It helps to reduce stress. I know this from my fren when he gave me chocolate as present last time.
2) Cacao, the source of chocolate, contains antibacterial agents that fight tooth decay. Then we need not to worry about our teeth when we eat chocolate next time.
3) The cocoa butter in chocolate contains oleic acid, a mono-unsaturated fat which may raise good cholesterol.
4) Drinking a cup of hot chocolate before meals may actually diminish appetite.


There are many more information about chocolate which can be found on the following website.

So guys, what to worry for?? Just enjoy with the chocolate bar! Yummy Yummy!
.

No comments: