Friday, December 11, 2009

TGI Friday

Yeah! What a good holiday i have today! It is great that finally i got a chance to have a meal with this friend who coincidently back from Singapore today. Always get compliant him that i am busier than PM, cause very hard to have time to meet up. Anyway, make my lunch time for him today at TGI Friday, IOI Puchong. Nah, better dont complain i got no time! haha!
*This post is just merely showing some food pictures. After a long thought and discussion, this is what we had ordered.


The appetizer ~ Fried Mac & Cheese. Not too salty, for me the taste still ok and acceptable.

Jack Daniel's® Chicken & Shrimp. The portion seems like very small compare to pictures illustration. My friend said macam kena cheat.



My Fish & Chips. I feel it is very oily. Not really like it. Luckily pass one of the fish to my friend to finish it. He also help to finish the fries. Good!




The dessert ~ Friday's™ Sundae. Very big cup of it.



We eat until it become like a thin mountain.
View from the top.

Finally finish with it. I guess i only eat 40% of it. Luckily my fren can finish up all the food.


No comments: