Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Great Jogoya dinner

Since Jogoya is having 50% for all ladies right now, so i went there for a dinner with my school frenz. We all wear nicely and feel excited on the way to there.

I was going with them.
.
Capture it when we are going to finish our meal. Erm, i forgot to take pic when we start eat. Just remember to eat only... Haha!!
.
This is me. Ops!! Still have some food in my mouth when i capture this pic.
Well, they are having some unique clocks in their restaurant.
.
One of the clock display at the entrance. Very unique!
.
This is the clock i like the most. They shoot the clock onto the carpet at the entrance so that we can know the time clearly. Hope i can get one in my house. Haha!
.
This is me after finish with the meal!! Eat too full edi till i cant move... Haha!!
.

No comments: