Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Alexis Bistro, The Garden

Was wanted to pay a visit to this place, and now he bring me for my birthday celebration! Feel so great! Another good things with my birthday this year --> i don't need to work OT in my office. Thanks to my HK FL. :-D

This is our first time here so we have no idea what is nice to try. After looking through of the menu, we have decided to order 1 salad, 2 main course and 1 dessert. Feel so full with the night!
  

Ceasar salad with beef bacon and pamelon cheese.
They put in some salted fish, no wonder i feel it is taste salty
and i do like it as i like salty food.

Rissotto with mushroom.

TEC with the meal.

I am too hungry that time and start eating while
he capture photos for me.

Beef cook with red wine. The meat is completely soap in the
sauce and completely dissolve once put into mouth.

He issist that birthday girl should have a cake to
blow, at least. So we have this dessert --> Tiramisu
after a while we finish with our dinner. Candle from
Alexis Bistro as well.

Closer shoot of the cake, after i have bite one. It is weird that
they also give chilli sauce to eat with Tiramisu. You can see
part of the chilli sauce on the plate. Without chilli sauce, the
cake is nice. anyway, only bottom part is consider as tiramisu,
the upper layer was normal cake layer.

A final shoot of the restaurant name.

Photo took with him. Thanks to my darling for
the treat of my birthday meal...
*muacks muacks*

No comments: