Tuesday, July 22, 2008

May God bless your family

Feel sad when i heard about ching mun's mom...
She passed away in 2am this morning due to cancer. I received sms regarding to this.
Be strong, my friend! I have go through it once when my dad passed away and i understand your feeling.

I still remember that aunty had always fetch me to bus stop last time, after me and ching mun finish with our tuition. Go to her house and enjoy the nice food that aunty have cook. Aunty also had once encourage and teach me n ching mun when both of us decided to fast for a meal to pray. Now, this will not happen again. May God bless aunty in heaven!

The life is so fragile that no one can take control when a person will leave this world.
So, why not we just appreciate what we have now in our life and live our life to fullest?
I will regret if i am wasting my life for nothing!

No comments: